1. Variety of vegetables (this will be different depending on your choice of vegetable to use)
2. 2 to 3 cups of vegetable oil
3. 1 can of green olive
4. 1 table spoon of salt
5. 3 Maggi cubes
6. 3 teaspoon of black pepper
7. 1 can of tomato paste
8. 1 can of mixed vegetable with *corn in it.
9. 3 cups of water
1. Slice vegetables into small pieces and keep
2. Add vegetable oil to a cooking pan
3. Let oil eat for 3-5 minutes on low heat
4. Add onion and garlic first
5. Let fry for at least 2 minutes
6. Mix content while frying, don't let to burn
7. Add other sliced vegetables gradually (one-at-the-time) and let fry on low eat as you mixed.
8. When the content seem to be well mixed, add salt and maggi cubes into the content and let fried for another 2 to 3 minutes.
9. Add black pepper and tomato paste and keep mixing the content
10. Add water to the mixed content.
11. Add the salt and mixed thoroughly
12. Wash the rice in warm water twice to remove wax or other chemicals from the rice and drain the water from the rice completely.
13. Add the washed rice into the content and mixed until it makes mixture of a tomato-paste like liquid, veggie and rice.
14. Let to steam on low heat.
15. To have maximum steaming on low heat, use foil pepper and cover the content while to add the lid of the cooking pan to capture heat/escaping steam to ensure perfect cook on low heat.
16. Let it rest for 30 minutes and you are ready to serve a nice, tasty family dish. You can eat with fried/baked chicken, grilled steak, etc separately. ENJOY!!!:)
|Slice vegetables of your choice and keep in a plate ( green olive, onion, garlic, green/red pepper, tomatoes, green peas, carrots, and slices of leafy vegetables commonly recommended are cabbage and lecture). After slicing, keep.|
|Mixed veggie in oil and let fry|
|Add water, tomato paste and rice and let it cook on low eat.|